Friday, May 20, 2011

Hot Attack Workout

Today I'm doing the Hot Attack Workout - I'm even going to tackle my fear of the Jump Lunge! I've been worried that my ankle won't hold up to it, but I've been worried about that with other exercises and I've done OK, so we'll see if I can actually do the dreaded Jump Lunge!

This workout comes in 4 parts and it looks B.R.U.T.A.L!

Part 1 - 4 minutes, 4 rounds of 50:10 intervals, repeat the following 2 times:

1) Crab Toe Touch
2) Dive Bombers

Part 2 - 2 minutes, 6 Rounds of 10:10 intervals, NO REST!, repeat the following 6 times:

1) Jump Lunge
2) Mountain Climbers

Part 3- 4 minutes, 4 rounds of 50:10 intervals, repeat the following 2 times:

1) One Leg Hot Attack (Pistol Squat & One Leg Pike Press Combo, alternating legs)
2) Thigh Shrinker (Sumo Knee Up Right Knee Up Left & Jump Squat Combo)

Part 4 - Repeat Part 2

Don't be surprised if you don't hear back from me - it means I died doing this workout!

Update: OK. I didn't die, but by the 3rd round of burnouts, I couldn't do more than 2 Jump Lunges per 10 second interval and no more than 12 Mountain Climbers! OUCH! I couldn't even really keep track of those to be honest. Maybe if I had someone here to count for me - but I'm kind of glad I didn't considering how pathetic I am, lol. Here are my scores for Parts 1 and 3.

Part 1
Round 1 - 30, 9
Round 2 - 27, 6

Part 3
Round 1 - 6, 8
Round 2 - 5, 8

No comments:

Post a Comment