Friday, May 20, 2011

Sexy Shoulders & Abs Workout

Hi Everyone! So, I'm in my new house and I don't have the internet hooked up yet, which is why I haven't posted in a little while, but I'm still here and I'm still Body Rockin' it!

On Wednesday I didn't do a traditional workout, but I did mow my lawn for an hour and 15 minutes with an a push mower - I'm not talking about a gas push mower, I'm talking about the kind with the blades that spin! I had to go over sections of my yard multiple times and the grass still wasn't cut to my satisfaction! I'm calling it the "Nice GrASS Workout." I'm sure to repeat it at least once a week for the rest of the summer.

So, because I couldn't get on line, I made up my own workout. It's the very first one I've ever put together myself and I'm calling it the Sexy Shoulders & Abs Workout. All but one of the exercises appear in other workouts, so it isn't hard to figure out what the workout looks like. Here it is:

15 minutes, 15 50:10 intervals, repeat the following 3 times:
1) Reverse Lunge & Kick Up (left)
2) Reverse Lunge & Kick UP (right)
3) Dynamic Push Up
4) 25 cm Ball Crunch
5) Pike Press

For exercise number 4, I use the Gold's Gym 25cm Pilates mini-ball. I like it because it allows you to get a greater range of motion than just doing regular crunches.

Here are my scores:
Round 1 - 19, 18, 14, 16, 15
Round 2 - 18, 17, 11, 14, 14
Round 3 - 16, 16, 10, 17, 14

No comments:

Post a Comment