Sunday, April 10, 2011

Survivor Workout - Take Two

This is the workout that I have planned for today and it also happens to be the very first Body Rock workout that I ever attempted. I made it through Round 1 of this workout the first time and that was it. I lied down on the floor, sweat dripping off of me, gasping for air, thinking "This B***H is CRAZY." Over a month later, I'm attempting it again. Here is the workout break down. Wish me luck!

Total workout time: 15 minutes

Part 1 - 5 minutes, 5 rounds of 50:10 intervals
1) Backward Lunge Kick Up (left leg)
2) Backward Lunge Kick Up (right leg)
3) One Arm Press Up (alternating arms)
4) 2 Kick Ups & Breakdance Push Up
5) Pike Jump & Squat

Part 2 - 5 minutes, countdown
1) Pistol Squats (alternating legs)

Part 3 - 5 minutes, repeat Part 1

This workout has been modified from the original to work around my injuries. If you are interested, you can find the original workout at Zuzana's site: Survivor Workout

I did it, I did it! It made me feel like I might die, but I did it. Here are my scores.
Round 1: 18, 18, 8, 5, 10
Round 2: 34
Round 3: 15, 16, 7, 4, 8

No comments:

Post a Comment