Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Body Rocker's Creed

This is my body. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My body is my best friend. It s my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My body, without me, is useless. Without my body, I am useless. I must move my body true. I must run faster and be stronger than my enemy that is trying to overcome me. I must conquer it before it conquers me. I will...My body and myself know that what counts in this life is not the size of our clothes, the shape of our figure, nor societies standard of beauty. We know that it is the experiences that count. We will live...My body is living, as a part of me, and through it I experience life. Thus, I will learn it as a friend. I will learn its weaknesses, it's strengths, its parts, its movements, and its possibilities. I will ever guard it against the ravages of judgment and damage as I will ever guard my heart against damage. I will keep my body clean and ready. I will accept it as it is and as a part of me. I will...Before the world, I swear this creed. My body and I are the defenders of my life. We are the masters of our obstacles. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is mine and there are no regrets, but a life well lived

- Zuzana, Body Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment