Saturday, April 16, 2011

It's Hot In Here Workout (updated)

I went to see Dr. Mike yesterday, my chiropractor, and there is no workout after a Dr. Mike visit. Too sore from all the soft tissue work. But I'm back at it today, with Zuzana's workout from yesterday: It's Hot In Here Workout

?? minutes, Full Body Workout, 3 Exercises

Part 1 - Time Challenge
1) 20 Reps Sandbag Step Up Combo (without sandbag)

Part 2 - 3 minutes, 6 Rounds, 30:10 intervals, max
1) Pike Jump & Push Up

Part 3 - Time Challenge
1) 50 Crab Toe Touches

So, I didn't get to this workout last weekend as planned. More on that in another post though.

I was going to do this workout this afternoon, but none of the chairs in the house are sturdy enough for Part 1 - so I'm going to do it tonight at work when no one else is there.

Instead, I took the dogs for a walk this afternoon. Mojo has a bit more pep in his step - hopefully his doggy T3/T4 meds are starting to kick in. I feel bad for him towards the end though - black fur in the Carolina Sun and heat. I wet him down to cool him off, but it doesn't seem to help all that much.

I did the workout, finally!
Round 1 - 6:46
Round 2 - 4, 3, 2, 0, 3, 2
Round 3 - 3:34

There will most definitely be more Body Rockin' tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment