Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hard Bodies Getting Harder Workout

Today's workout is a modification of the Hard Bodies Getting Harder Workout. I can't do the Ninja Jumps (cause of my lard-butt or something, lol) and One Legged Burpees are out of the question because of my ankle. So, here is my modified version for the older, weaker, and fatter. :)

Time Challenge, ?? minutes, 5 exercises, 5 rounds of:

10 Sumo Squat with Leg Lift
20 Elevated Bridge Leg Lift (10 each side)
5 Dynamic Push Ups
20 One Arm One Leg Bridge (alternating sides)
10 Burpees

I'll update later with my time. Wish me luck!

Update: It turns out that One Arm One Leg Bridges are a lot harder than Zuzana makes them look! I did 4 and quickly found them to be too hard. I was falling all over the place, lol. As a result, I modified the rest of that round and the next, doing 10 One Arm Bridges (alternating arms) and 10 One Leg Bridges (alternating legs). By the end of the 2nd round I knew that the One Leg Bridges were harder for me, so I did the last 3 rounds as One Leg Bridges.

My total time for this workout was 20:15. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment