Monday, April 11, 2011

Dive Bomber Exercise Challenge

I'm really taxed from yesterday's Survivor Workout. My legs and glutes are really sore, but it's a good sore. Pistol Squats (One Legged Squats) are a killer! I don't know how Zuzana does it free standing; I have to do it in a doorway to help keep my balance and help myself up. Ultimately though, this is one of the things I love about Body Rock - you can adjust the exercises to your fitness level very easily. That, and since I do the workouts at home, I never feel self conscious about my own fitness level.

So, because my legs are so wiped out from yesterday's workout out, I'm doing an upper body focused exercise challenge today. Here is the link: Dive Bombers

10 minutes, 1 Exercise, Max Effort
Dive Bomber Push Ups - 20 from my toes, 32 from my knees.


I'll also take the dogs for a 2.25 mile walk later today. It takes around 45-50 minutes, depending on how slow Mojo is!

No comments:

Post a Comment