Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fat Destroyer Workout

You may have noticed that I modify nearly all of Zuzana's workouts and that I don't do them in the order that she posts them. Often I have to modify the workouts to work around my injuries, that's just a fact of life. Other times it's because I don't have the equipment. Some of my first purchases when I move into the new digs will be a dip station, pull up bar, and sandbag. I'd order them now, but then I'd have to move it all.

Today I am doing my version of the Fat Destroyer Workout.

20 minutes, 5 exercises, 4 rounds of 50:10 intervals

1) Squat & Twisted Knee Up
2) Tricep Push Up & Leg Lift (alternating legs)
3) One Leg Get Up & Knee Up (left leg)
4) One Leg Get Up & Knee Up (right leg)
5) Burpee Knee Raises (using chairs!)

Here are my scores for today:
1) 17, 13, 14, 13
2) 10, 9, 7, 9 (some off knees for the last round)
3) 16, 16, 14, 11
4) 13, 16, 13, 10
5) 4, 5, 5, 4

No comments:

Post a Comment