Saturday, April 30, 2011

Closer to Closing

My divorce decree came in the mail yesterday! The last thing I need to do is write a letter explaining why I still have an Indiana drivers license. The truth of the matter is that the picture on my Indiana license is good. Do you know how hard it is to take a good drivers license picture? This is the first good one I've ever had. But I think that the letter I write will say something like I wasn't sure that I was going to make South Carolina my permanent residence until I decided to buy this house and I'm going to get a new license as soon as I close on the house...which is mostly true. I'll e-mail the decree and the letter to my mortgage broker today and they'll submit the loan for final approval to the USDA on Monday or Tuesday. This means I will close in the second week of May. The sooner the better! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment