Sunday, May 29, 2011

300 Rep Fat Burner Workout

I only did half of the 600 Rep Fat Burner Workout and that was enough for me, thank you very much. The workout outline is below, and we were supposed to do it twice for a total of 600 reps. I did it once through at 20 reps each and then again at 10 reps. Even still, it took me 37 minutes and 29 seconds to complete. I feel like a big wimp too, since I probably spent about 1/3 of that time walking around the house panting and trying to catch my breath. This is definately one of those workouts that I'd like to do again in about 3 months to see what kind of improvement I can make.

30 reps Jump Lunge Kick
30 reps Side Burpee Knee Tuck
30 reps Supergirl Squat
30 reps Diving Knee Tuck
30 reps Jump Jack Tuck
30 reps 3D Push Ups
30 reps One Leg Jump up
30 reps Plank Lift Off
30 reps Sumo Twist Crunch
30 reps Ab Choppers

No comments:

Post a Comment