Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Kiss My Tight Ass Workout

The Kiss My Tight Ass Workout looks brutal, but I'm going to push myself super hard today and tackle my fear of the One Leg Burpee. The only modification I'm making to the workout is the length of the rest interval. I don't have someone to count my reps, so I changed the rest interval from 5 to 10 seconds so that I can write them down. This makes the workout 20 minutes long, instead of the original 18 minutes.

20 minutes, 24 rounds of 40:10 intervals, repeat the following 3 times:
1) Dynamic Squats
2) Sumo Push Ups
3) One Leg Bridge - left
4) One Leg Bridge - right
5) One Leg Burpee - left
6) One Leg Burpee - right
7) Prisoner Get Up
8) Tricep Leg Lift

Wish me luck! I'll post my scores for all 3 rounds later.

Finished this workout last night. It could have just as easily been called "Kiss My Tight Abs" because my core was on fire by the end of it! One Leg Burpees are so hard on my poor weak right leg! Here are my scores:

Round 1 - 24, 12, 25, 25, 6, 5, 6, 26

Round 2 - 20, 10, 22, 23, 5, 4, 6, 24

Round 3 - 17, 8, 22, 22, 5, 4, 6, 26

I finished off the night with 20 minutes of walking at a moderate pace on the treadmill. Gotta burn off those liberated FFAs before they reestrify back on my tight ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment